A one year program drawing from cutting edge research in psychology, anthropology, philosophy and theology, consisting of six courses.
- Exploring the unconscious movements that form our sense of ‘self’.
- Critically exploring the scriptures and the contexts in which they were written. Consequently, how they relate to other myths.
- Exposing the structure of evil and the development of its symbolism. Moving beyond mythical and abstract descriptions of evil.
- How God subverts our concepts of God.
- What makes Jesus Christ uniquely significant in history, relevant in our present world and a living hope for the future of humanity.
- Atonement takes on a whole new meaning when sin, evil, God and the nature of man have been re-evaluated in the context of Mimesis.
Learn more about each course below or find out more about the program here.